Project Status Update
Construction of the Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir is steadily progressing. We would like to present the latest updates of the project.
- Testing of Piles
- Testing of piles with load of 1800 tons using hydraulic equipment has been completed.
- Piling design for central tower (70m x 70m area) is completed.
- The Central tower will have 285 piles. 189 of 55m depth & 96 of 52m depth, all of them 1m in diameter.
- 61 piles have been completed till date (57 in South & East wings, 4 in central tower portion).
- The Raft for the central 70m x 70m tower portion is approximately 3.5m deep (design work in progress).
- Cost estimate for piles for central tower is Rs 25 Crores.
- Cost estimate for raft for central tower is Rs 25 crores.