Electrical services play a major role in the skyscraper temple, billed the rising moon of Vrindavan, shall illuminate each night and spread across the light of positivity as well as the holy message of Srila Prabhupada.
Keeping in mind the diverse utility of this complex, a correct diversity factor is important for optimization of electrical infrastructure, thereby minimizing capital, operational & maintenance expenditure.
The vision of WBG in the making of this temple and the quality of the work intended to be deliver is inspired from the devoted initiatives of the Hare Krishna movement. WBG is fully committed to deliver the expectations entrusted upon them.
WBG has been assigned the responsibility to design the electrical infrastructure & distribution system right up to the last point for the prestigious project. As there will be large gatherings, reliable power continuity is very important. To ensure it, all floors, elevators& essential services like water supply system, life safety equipment etc. are being fed from two power sources. In case of non-availability of one source, the power shall be maintained through other source.
To make a safe, energy-efficient, reliable & easy to operate system, the temple has been divided in 3 vertical zones for power distribution. Each zone is independent in itself.
Electrical systems change with time. The provision for upgradation of electrical infrastructure after 25-30 years, without major changes in the existing spaces has also been planned.
We strive to ensure that all the electrical systems designed in this temple will be of the highest quality and match international standards.
WBG Consulting Engineers based in Delhi, is an engineering consultant organization providing consultancy services in the field of electrical and related systems since 2003. Since its inception company has designed manyprestigious projects mentioned below under the leadership of Mr. Keshav Sharma (Principal-WBGCE) who has experience of more than 35 years in the industry.
Prior to establishing WBGCE, Keshav has worked for 22 years in India & Kuwaitwith leadingEngineering Consultants, Project Management Consultants &MEP contractors.He has worked on various type of projects like hospitality, industrial, commercial, residential, telecom/IT, TV Channels/studiosetc.
- National Bank of Kuwait (Past position)
- Siri Fort Auditorium (Asian Games)
- Golden Temple Langar Hall & Kitchen, Amritsar
- International Broadcast Centre-Commonwealth Games-2010, Delhi
- TV Studios for ABP news, Homeshop18, Live TV, Zee TV, expansion of Doordarshan DTH platform, ET Now, News Nation, etc.
- Berger Paints India Ltd. factories at various locations in India & Nepal.
- Vodafone/Aircel/Idea MSCs at various locations in India.
- Times of India, Indus Towers, Bharti, Reliance Jio & Al Jazeera offices.
- The Oberoi Hotel-New Delhi
- Wholesale stores for Metro Cash & Carry at Delhi, Jalandhar, Jaipur & Surat.
- Lemon Tree Hotel-Jammu
- Fairfield by Marriot-Amritsar
- The Trident Oberoi, Gurgaon
- The Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, Chandigarh
- Akshay Patra Kitchen at Vrindavan & Delhi
- Aamby Valley Villas, Lonavala