TRAFFIC AND TRANSPORTATION
The role of Tata Consulting Engineers (TCE) was to study the Traffic and Transportation aspects of the Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir and provide proposals for a smooth flow of traffic within the complexas well astraffic accessing/dispersing the Mandir complex.
The Key Services provided by TCE were:
- Review of the existing transport scenario.
- Review of bus movement plan, efficacy of existing bus stops and provide design proposals for drop-off lay-by for both buses and auto-rickshaw
- Alternative proposals to decongest the main entrance of the Mandir Complex.
- Pedestrian and vehicular circulation strategy
- Estimating parking demand & designing parking areawithin the Mandir Complex
- Preparation of traffic simulation model to minimize the queue and delay of vehicles.
- Preparation of Special Event Strategy.
- Preparation of Emergency & Evacuation Plan Strategy.
Association with Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir project has been a spiritual journey for TCE, both in terms of tangibles and intangibles. It is a matter of immense pride for TCE to be associated with landmark project of Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir and would certainly create ripples in the spiritual sphere of not only this country but on a global platform.
Tata Consulting Engineers Ltd.
Tata Consulting Engineers is a best-in-class integrated engineering consultancy solutions provider. We are distinct and distinguished in the engineering consultancy services domain.
TCE has strived to provide a strong incubation ground for research and technology experts. The company received right of patent for a unique process and a catalyst for the conversion of non-edible seed to bio-fuel. Several such technology breakthroughs are also in the process for award of patent rights. TCE is also working closely with customers such as Tata Steel to bring in better results in their R & D efforts.Tata Consulting Engineers Honored With Best Consultant/Consultancy Award At The 6th India Power Awards 2013 Instituted By The Council Of Power Utilities.
- Bridge over Chapora river between Siolim and Chopdem – Government of Goa
- New Bangalore International Airport
- Modernization and Expansion of Delhi Airport
- BaramatiCity Integrated Road Development Project.
- Rehabilitation & Reconstruction of Infrastructure for Earthquake Affected Areas in Gujarat – Package I & II (ADB Funded)
- Rajasthan Urban Infrastructure Development Project - Package III for Bikaner (ADB Funded)
- Infrastructure & Transportation Design Services for Residential City Jeddah