Today in urban centres, people live their lives with so much information, activities, entertainment leaving them completely stressed out. So, we want people to come to the temple in Vrindavana and spend a few days, a few weeks or a few months and that way learn some of the aspects of Krishna’s philosophy; and go back to their homes and work places to lead a more enlightened, a more enriched and a more sublime life.
Come and participate in this historic movement to become an instrument in the making of the grand skyscraper temple for Lord Sri Krishna in the holy land of Vrindavana.
- Akshaya Patra mid-day meal programme for the economically challenged children of Braj
- Welfare programmes for the widows of Vrindavana
- Restoration, up-gradation and rejuvenation of the important sites of Braj where Lord Sri Krishna performed his pastimes
- Restoration of River Yamuna to her original and pristine glory
- Goshala for demonstrating cow protection, as cows are dear to Lord Sri Krishna and an important part of the Braj heritage
We welcome you all to participate in this Pride of India project.