Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a virtual design and construction methodology that integrates inputs from all stakeholders involved in a project and provides a comprehensive 3D model, for an optimal construction in line with design goals, before it actually goes to the Ground.
BIM is an indispensable part of the design and construction of Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir (VCM) that will ensure optimal usage of resources for accomplishing a functionally rich, cost and time efficient construction with minimal wastage.
Considering the ICONIC stature of this Temple, dedicated to LORD KRISHNA, there is a lot of responsibility attached and Team Design Convergence which specialize in BIM Design and Training, has been assigned the task to develop BIM model of the main temple complex.
Design Convergence (DC) has played a major role in combining all information provided in the form of CAD files/Sketches, by various Design Consultants and have created a virtual integrated 3D informative BIM MODEL. DC’s inputs have been and will continue to be useful during design and construction phase, as well as throughout the life cycle of this project.
The model thus generated is an exact replica of the Temple which will be constructed in the real world. This includes Vernacular Architectural features like Shikharas , kalashas , façade and its various elements, which have complicated and complex geometry.
The BIM model consisting of multi-level podium, tapering superstructure and the corresponding façade has immensely helped the lead designers to have a 360 degree visualisation of proposed design, identify and solve critical design issues on one hand and generate information for Tendering on the other.
Design Convergence is a multi disciplinary design practice located in the national capital of India, led by their Founder & Partner, Ar. Neelakshi Srivastava.
The Design Convergence team brings decades of experience in designing and managing projects of varied types. With the context being the guiding principle they have focused on creating responsible solutions benefitting clients, users and the environment.
With bespoke consultancy services, combined with experience of best practices, DC specializes in Architecture, Interiors, Building Construction, Program & Project Management Solutions (IT) to drive performance and operational efficiency. DC also provides Integrated Architecture & Interior Design with Business Process IT solutions for niche segments like education & retail .
Major BIM Projects :
- Men’s Campus, Kuwait University, Kuwait – BIM construction Documentation for STUDIO 4, Mumbai.
- Super speciality Hospitals at various locations for PWD, Delhi.
- Mall of Qatar – Hotel & Restaurant, Qatarfor VDC consultants, Delhi.
- Assotech Blith, Noida for Arcop Consultants.
- 106 Golf Avenue, Gurgaon for CHD Developers.
- CHDVANN, Gurgaon for CHD Developers.
- Spanish Meadows Villas, CHD City Project, Sector -45, Karnal.
- Aranya Signature Group Housing, Moradabad for CAC Developers.
- Ashiana Vrinda Club, Jaipur for Stonehenge Consultants.
- Paradise Avenue Club, Jammu for Stonehenge Consultants.
- Sports Club for LandcraftDevelopers, Gaziabad.
- CGHS Club at Gulshan Homes NOIDA for Conarch architects, Delhi.
- Dormitory Blocks, KANAH SHANTI VANAM, Hyderabad for Sri Ram Chandra Mission.
- BIM & Architectural Consultancy for Residential Block, AIIMS, Delhi.